Social Media and Employment Law
|Speaker||Jonathan Rennie (Partner, TLT LLP)|
|Seminar Details||Recent cases show that many businesses are still struggling to balance the benefits of social media with the workplace risk presented by employee usage.
We would like to invite you to a lunchtime discussion which will explore employee risk management and propose practical and proportionate steps that employers can take to:
• Avoid damage to reputation and brand
• Protect confidential information
• Reduce liability to bullying and harassment claims
• Manage your online presence and control corporate communications via social media
• Ensure policies and procedures reflect the up to date case law developments
There will be a case law update from Jonathan Rennie and discussion of the legal risks.
Jonathan is a partner in employment law at TLT LLP and works between Glasgow and Edinburgh. He is an accredited specialist in employment law by the Law Society of Scotland and deals with employment litigation as well as corporate advice.
|Seminar Time||1pm-2pm (registration from 12.45pm)|
|Booking Fee||£35 for members; £50 for non-members (trainees - £15 and £25 respectively)|
|Link to Booking Form||http://www.rfpg.org/cpd:booking|
Posted by RFPG on 04 Jul 2014 13:24
page revision: 5, last edited: 23 Oct 2014 14:05