Wills – Practical points, hints and wrinkles and the future
|Speaker||John Kerrigan (Partner, Morisons LLP)|
|Seminar Details||This seminar will cover the following topics -
• Important points to be borne in mind when making a Will.
• The missing Will – the current law in Scotland.
• Digital Wills – recent developments and best practice.
• Dealing with the Estate of a deceased’s Lloyds name – the difficulties faced by Executors.
• The threats to Scots Law of Succession – particularly from Europe.
• What are the essential changes required to Scots Law in relation to Wills?
John Kerrigan is a partner in Morisons' Private Client Team, he is one of the leading specialists in will preparation in Scotland and regularly speaks at seminars and conferences. He is also the author of Drafting for Succession.
|Seminar Time||5.45pm - 7.15pm (registration from 5.30pm)|
|Booking Fee||£50 members; £75 non-members; £15 member trainees; £25 non-member trainees|
|Link to Booking Form||http://www.rfpg.org/cpd:booking|
Posted by RFPG on 04 Jul 2014 12:40
page revision: 2, last edited: 23 Jul 2014 14:29